How much does it cost to attend UNT Dallas?
College of Law: Cost to Attend
Vist the College of Law website for information on cost to attend classes.
The pages below provide estimates on the average annual cost of attendance for undergraduates and graduates.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board website has a Net Price Calculator that provides a rough estimation of costs to attend a Texas institution.
For a breakdown of the cost per credit hour please visit the Cost per Semester Hour page.
To view the Cost of Attendance for the aid year that you wish to review, please choose it on the left hand side of the screen.
Cost of Attendance Definitions
- Board Designated Tuition: The amount per credit hour that has been approved by the UNT System Board of Trustees.
- State Designated Tuition:The amount per credit hour that the state mandates that students must pay.
- Fees:: The amount of fees that a student will be required to pay. The fees are based on the students number of hours enrolled.
- Room and Board: A reasonable estimate of what it would cost to live in Dallas while attending school. Actual costs may vary by individual choices related to location and circumstances.
- Books and Supplies: The average cost of books and supplies for a typical student for an entire academic year.
- Transportation: Represents travel to and from parent’s residence and transportation costs to and from class and work.
- Personal: Personal items not included in room and board expenses.
- Fed Loan Fees - The average fee charged to a typical student to cover the processing costs associated with Federal Loan Programs.