Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, and Faculty)
Academic Programs and Accreditations
The University of North Texas at Dallas is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees.
Information concerning UNT Dallas current educational programs and course descriptions is available at:
Information about instructional, laboratory, and other physical facilities that relate to the academic programs, as well as faculty and other instructional personnel. UNT Dallas reviews academic functions in all schools and their associated departments. The review process includes accountability indicators associated with the curriculum.
- Policy on Facilities Instructional, Laboratory, and Physical Facilities
- Policy on Campus Building and Grounds Use
- Governance and UNT Dallas Faculty and Instructional Support
- Policy on Academic Program Review
- Policy on Academic Program Review and Curriculum Development
- University Core Curriculum – Core Objectives
- Core Curriculum Process
- UNT Dallas Assessment Handbook
- Policy on Substantive Academic Program Changes
Academic Programs, the University catalog, provides information related to institutional/program accreditations and approvals, as well as transferring courses and credits to UNT Dallas. The University-approved articulation and consortium agreements are available at: