This information is sourced from the Financial Aid & Scholarships website. Additional details may be available from the source page.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Request a PIN.
- Step 3: Gather documents and information.
- Step 4: Fill out the FAFSA.
- Step 5: Review your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Step 6: Check your To Do List
Receiving your Financial Aid
- Step 7: Review your award offer
- Step 8: Review your tuition and fee bill
- Step 9: Review your budget
- Step 10: Accept or decline awards
- Step 11: Review Pending Aid
- Step 12: Award disbursement