Five UNT Dallas public health students recently completed Tier II level (deployable assets) Medical Reserve Corp (MRC) volunteer training at Dallas County Health and Human Services.
In addition to gaining valuable training for their future careers, these students are now equipped to help ensure community resiliency by supplementing medical response to local disasters and other public health emergencies.
Left to Right:
- Larry Rapp- Director of Public Health, UNTD
- Laquia Richards- Public Health Student, UNTD
- Areka McJoy- Medical Reserve Corp, DCHHS (Instructor)
- Rosharon Collins- Public Health STudent, UNTD
- Yousef Assaf- Public Health Student, UNTD
- Antanesha Fields- Public Health Student, UNTD
Date: December 21, 2016
By: Ashley Johnson, PR Director, Ashley.Johnson@untdallas.edu, 972-338-1098