Empower. Transform. Strengthen.
UNT Dallas empowers students, transforms lives, strengthens communities.
Through education and community connectedness, UNT Dallas aspires to be the pathway to socioeconomic mobility in its primary market.
• Diversity: We value our differences, experiences and backgrounds. People are individuals and a great asset to the group.
• Creativity: We teach, learn, research and support each other and the community in creative ways. We boldly find new ways to approach a problem or issue. We turn new and imaginative ideas into reality.
• Leadership and Integrity: We lead. We strive to consistently make the right decision for the right reason in every circumstance.
• Trailblazing: We create better tomorrows. We establish new pathways for building and mentoring tomorrow’s leaders. We exemplify our commitment by helping first generation students completing degrees, with job placements and overall student and life success.
• Lifelong learning: We are self-motivated to learn and to never stop learning. We know being open to new ideas and information gives us a better understanding of the world around us, which provides us with more and better opportunities and improves the quality of our lives.
- Rooted in community. Become the leading university in metro Dallas and the inner-ring suburbs.
- Growth. Increase enrollment, retention and completion rates with experiential learning while developing critical thinking and marketable skills for every student.
- Commitment. Relentless focus on student success.
Perched on a hilltop, overlooking the Downtown Dallas skyline, the University of North Texas at Dallas is the only public, accredited 4-year university in the City of Dallas. Serving Dallas-Fort Worth – the No. 1 job market in America, according to Forbes – UNT Dallas has served as a pathway to social mobility since its establishment in 2010.
We offer our students the most affordable tuition plans in the Dallas region – helping them blaze their trail toward a bachelor’s, master’s or juris doctoral degree, while minimizing student debt. Our value-based education is accompanied by innovative, high-quality academic programs that include opportunities for rich experiential learning.
Under the leadership of President Robert "Bob" Mong, UNT Dallas has achieved record enrollment exceeding 3,750 students, with an expectation of growth to 5,000+ students by 2021. But UNTD isn’t just growing from an enrollment standpoint – our tree-lined, 264-acre campus is evolving physically, as a thoughtfully-designed campus master plan fills out to accommodate more trail-blazing students. The university’s first residence hall is now in place – transforming UNT Dallas into a residential campus – and a new $63 million student center is opening in 2019. The main UNT Dallas campus is now served by DART light rail, making it more accessible than ever and directly connected to Downtown.
In Downtown Dallas, the UNT Dallas College of Law’s historic, soon-to-be home – the former Dallas City Hall at 106 S. Harwood St. – is undergoing a $71 million renovation in order to house the City’s only public law school. This historic repurposing of one of Dallas’ most-cherished landmarks will be completed in 2019 and is accompanied by a recently-completed $15 million exterior facelift of the building by the City of Dallas.
Students are at the heart of everything we do … whether you’re the first in your family to attend college, or a professional looking to take the next step in your education and career. Our graduates don’t just leave UNT Dallas with a diploma – our alumni are equipped with practical skills and knowledge needed to land a job. UNTD has a dedicated career center and partnerships in the business community designed to place our graduates directly into the workforce after commencement.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be different and make a difference. UNT Dallas is YOUR pathway to new possibilities.