The UNT Dallas administration wants to ensure we take the necessary precautions that put the health and safety of our students, staff, visitors, and community first.
Out of an abundance of caution the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is taking the following precautions:
- Temporarily limiting capacity for in-person campus visits and events to ensure social distancing. Masks are highly encouraged. For questions about visiting campus please contact email@example.com
- Temporarily suspending our group campus tour programming until November 2021. Groups options are limited to high school and transfer students. Groups sponsors can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for virtual alternatives. We hope to resume options for younger age school groups in Spring 2022.
- Admission Counselors are working remotely and are still available via email, phone, Microsoft Teams or Zoom to answer any questions students may have about their application. Connect with your admission counselor. Limited in-person appointments on campus can be scheduled, make sure to coordinate with your Admission Counselor for availability.
- The Student Solutions Center (SSC) is open and offers in-person services. Student wishing to submit transcripts or other application materials in person may do so Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. The SSC is located on the frist floor of the Student Center (labeled #10 on the campus map). You may park in any of the visitor parking spots in Lots 1 & 2 and make your way there.
- Removed the SAT and ACT tests as admission requirements. UNT Dallas is now test optional. Student who have a test score and choose to submit it are free to do so. Students who were not able to test or select not to test, will not be at a disadvantage nor be penalized. Test scores have also been removed from our merit scholarship requirements.
- Removed the admissions application fee. Students are no longer required to pay upfront or secure a fee waiver in order for their application to be reviewed. You do not have to submit an application fee waiver.
- APPLICATION: UNT Dallas's undergraduate admissions operates on a rolling admission policy basis. This means that application files are evaluated as they are completed versus waiting to evaluate all applications after a hard deadline. Please visit the deadlines section for Freshman and Transfers for information on our final submission deadlines. We will of course work with all students to the best of our abilities.
- ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT: UNT Dallas does not require or ask for a deposit in order to secure enrollment upon admission to the university.
- Enrollment/Matriculation Fee: If a student is admitted to the university and decides to enroll at UNT Dallas, they will then be charged an enrollment fee of $100. This one-time fee, is charged during a student's first semester. The fee covers the administrative costs associated with the processing of a new student application. This fee will be added to a student's account, and they may use financial aid resources to cover the fee. There are no waivers or exemptions for the enrollment fee.
If you have any questions please reach out via email at email@example.com or call 972-780-3642.