Minimum Checklist to be completed prior to OLC Pre-Quality Review
- Confirm Electronic Distance Learning Request to Develop and Deliver form is completed and filed with DLIT Office.
- Request Development Course Shell and Distance Learning Course Template or course copy is uploaded into Development Course Shell.
- Distance Learning Course Syllabus including proposed activities and assignments is completed.
- Detailed Course Schedule is completed.
- Learning materials confirmed, including textbook, publisher content, etc.
- Course Overview, Module 1, and Module 2 of Distance Learning Course Template are completely developed and ready for pre-review, including module overview, module material, required module assignments and assessment.
- Upon completion of the above, schedule a virtual meeting with Instructional Design Coordinator will be scheduled and conducted.