Each Federal Direct Loan borrower at the University of North Texas is required to complete Student Exit Counseling shortly before completing a degree, leaving UNTD (i.e., withdrawing, graduation) or ceasing half-time enrollment.  To complete this requirement, go to StudentLoans.gov, select Complete Counseling then Exit Counseling.

A pamphlet provided by the Department of Education is also availalbe.