If you are in a dispute about your federal student loan, contact the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group as a last resort. They are available to assist in resolving disbuputes related to Direct Loans, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program loans, Guaranteed Student Loans, and Perkins Loans.

For more information on this assistance please review their webpage.