We all share the responsibility of maintaining a healthy community in Wisdom Hall. Multiple strategies and guidelines are being implemented in our community to moderate the spread of COVID-19 on campus beginning this fall. In the event of a full campus closure due to COVID-19, Wisdom Hall will close and all residents will need to vacate.
Housing Occupancy and Operations
• Wisdom Hall will open in the Fall beginning Friday, August 20, 2021.
• Wisdom Hall will open in the Spring beginning the week of January 8, 2022.
• Occupancy for 2021-2022 will be at 90%. One student per room, shared bathroom betwen two rooms.
• Students will only occupy the room they are assigned to.
• Guest and visitation will begin in September 2021
• Guest and visitation policy will be modified.
• The front desk will be open during designated times throughout the week for student assistance and questions
• Certain services provided by the front desk and staff will be modified
• Physical distance markers note where to wait when approaching the desk
• Educational signage will remind residents to practice healthy habit and follow established guidelines
• Common spaces throughout the building are reduced to enable proper social distancing
• Wisdom Hall fitness center, community kitchen, and study rooms will be available for use through reservation.
• Residents are responsible for cleaning their own rooms and bathrooms after move-in.
• All student rooms and public spaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to move-in.
• After move-in, custodial staff will clean and disinfect public spaces, community bathrooms, and high-touch areas routinely.
Move in Days Fall and Spring
- Information for the 2021-2022 academic year will be sent to residents via UNT Dallas email account and updated on the Housing website