Housing 2022-2023 Expectations
We all share the responsibility of maintaining a healthy community in Wisdom Hall. Multiple strategies and guidelines are being implemented in our community to moderate the spread of COVID-19 on campus beginning this fall. In the event of a full campus closure, Wisdom Hall will close and all residents will need to vacate.
Housing Occupancy and Operations
• Wisdom Hall will open in the Fall beginning Friday, August 19, 2022
• Occupancy for 2022-2023 will be at 100%. One student per room, shared bathroom between two rooms for single suites. Two students per room, shared bathroom between 2 rooms for double suites.
• Guest and visitation will be limited to 3 guests per resident in their living space
• The front desk will be open during designated times throughout the week and weekend for student assistance and questions
• Educational signage will remind residents to practice healthy habit and follow established guidelines
• Common spaces throughout the building are able to be utilized as residents desire
• Wisdom Hall fitness center, community kitchen, and study rooms will be available for use
• Residents are responsible for cleaning their own rooms and bathrooms after move-in.
• All student rooms and public spaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to move-in.
• After move-in, custodial staff will clean and disinfect public spaces, community bathrooms, and high-touch areas routinely.