Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has ordered a hiring freeze for state agencies and institutions of higher education from January 31 through August 31, 2017.
You’ll find information, forms and links for HR and State of Texas services on the Human Resources area of the System website. We serve UNT Dallas from our office in Building 1, Room 356, and the UNT System Administration with office hours or by appointment.
We’re also available to help faculty and staff who have questions about employee relations, policies and procedures, recruiting and hiring, and leadership and management training. Feel free to contact us. – Gary Finney, SHRM-SCP, director, UNT Dallas and UNTS Administration HR; Interim Director, UNT Human Resources
Here are contacts for frequently requested services:
- Learn about the 2016 FLSA Overtime Rule; ask questions.
- Find news from the free, confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Find a holiday schedule for FY17, FY18 and FY19.
- Call the Human Resources Records Center at 1-855-878-7650 (TTY 1-800-735-2989) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and follow the caller options.
- Apply for a job at UNT Dallas or other locations. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has ordered a hiring freeze for state agencies and institutions of higher education from January 31 to August 31, 2017. View the governor's directive.
- Questions about Payroll, time, leave? Contact Business Support Services, 1-855-868-4357.
- Call 972-338-1410 to reach Director Gary Finney and below, left, Keeshala Henderson or Candise Chatman.