- Library services include (but are not limited to):
- Comfortable chairs and study tables
- Free TexShare Card
- Individual and group research assistance
- Program-specific library instruction
- Reserve items for specific classes
- Special topics instruction (such as APA or individual journal database instruction)
- Two group study rooms with wireless capability and digital monitors
- Your Library Account
- Check your library account through the library catalog.
- Check what you have checked out, due dates, and renew items.
- Click on Login / Renew in the top right corner
- Login with your EUID & Password
- TexShare card
The TexShare card provides the opportunity to borrow materials from participating TexShare libraries throughout the State of Texas. TexShare cards are available to UNT Dallas faculty, staff, and students by presenting your UNT Dallas ID card in the library.
- UNT Dallas Library Research Guides
- Denton Campus Library Subject Guides
- Ask a Librarian
To get help with research for assignments, contact a librarian in person, by email, by phone, or drop by the library.
- UNT Dallas research guides
Research guides specifically for UNT Dallas programs.
- Library's services for off-campus users
- Research tools
Gateway to finding information for your research topic. Includes subject guides, quick reference, guides to using the Internet, links to other libraries and links to other full-text resources.
- Plagiarism and Copyright
Comments and Suggestions
We value your feedback and your suggestions for better service. Please email us with your suggestions on how we can improve your library experience.
UNT at Dallas History is a collection of documents including flyers, programs, newspaper articles, and other documents chronicling the history of UNT Dallas from planning stages in 1997 to present.