The Main Campus Library will be closed on Monday, January 19, 2019 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday.
- Library services include (but are not limited to):
- Individual and group research assistance
- Reserve items for specific classes
- Free TexShare Card
- Program-specific library instruction
- Special topics instruction (such as APA or individual journal database instruction)
- Individual and group study spaces with wireless capability and digital monitors
- Your Library Account
- Check your library account through the library catalog using your EUID and password.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner to view account summary, items checked out, due dates, and to renew items.
- Submit purchase suggestions to the library through your library account.
- TexShare card
The TexShare card provides the opportunity to borrow materials from participating TexShare libraries throughout the State of Texas. TexShare cards are available to UNT Dallas faculty, staff, and students by presenting your UNT Dallas ID card in the library.
- Ask a Librarian
To get help with research for assignments, contact a librarian in person, by email, by phone, or drop by the library.
- UNT Dallas Library Research Guides
- Library's services for off-campus users
- Plagiarism and Copyright
Comments and Suggestions
We value your feedback and your suggestions for better service. Please email us with your suggestions on how we can improve your library experience.
UNT at Dallas History is a collection of documents including flyers, programs, newspaper articles, and other documents chronicling the history of UNT Dallas from planning stages in 1997 to present.