How to Return Borrowed Items During Campus Closure
Please hold any outstanding library books and materials until further notice. All fines and fees will be waived.
Need Assistance? Meet with Library Staff via MS Teams
- Library services include (but are not limited to):
- Individual and group research assistance
- Reserve items for specific classes
- Free TexShare Card
- Program-specific library instruction
- Special topics instruction (such as APA or individual journal database instruction)
- Individual and group study spaces with wireless capability and digital monitors
- Your Library Account
- Check your library account through the library catalog using your EUID and password.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner to view account summary, items checked out, due dates, and to renew items.
- Submit purchase suggestions to the library through your library account.
- TexShare card
The TexShare card enables UNT Dallas students, staff and faculty to borrow materials from participating TexShare libraries throughout the State of Texas. The TexShare card service is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19. When the service is reactivated, TexShare cards may be requested in the Library.
- Ask a Librarian
To get help with research for assignments, contact a librarian in person, by email, by phone, or drop by the library.
- UNT Dallas Library Research Guides
- Library's services for off-campus users
- Plagiarism and Copyright
Comments and Suggestions
We value your feedback and your suggestions for better service. Please email us with your suggestions on how we can improve your library experience.
UNT at Dallas History is a collection of documents including flyers, programs, newspaper articles, and other documents chronicling the history of UNT Dallas from planning stages in 1997 to present.