UNT Dallas is excited to continue welcoming students and employees to campus for the Spring 2022 semester. The safety and wellbeing of students, faculty, and staff are our top priorities. UNT Dallas main campus will continue to offer both in person and virtual courses for the spring semester while keeping COVID-19 safety guidelines in place.
Masks are not required on campus, but students, employees and campus visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a facial covering while on campus. Visit the COVID-19 Knowledge Center for more detailed information about our campus guidelines and Spring 2022 course information.
Spring 2022 semester details:
- Many 1000 and 2000 level courses will be offered on campus in a safe, face-to-face format.
- Many other classes, especially at the junior, senior and graduate levels, will be offered in a remote or online format.
- If you are enrolled in a face-to-face or remote class, you will meet virtually on the first day. By Friday, January 7, faculty will send a link to join the class virtually. If you have not received a link by 5 p.m. on January 7, please email the listed professor for instructions on how to join the class. Check the schedule of classes for format options and view our guide to course formats.
- Online classes should follow the regular schedule.
- If you are in a face-to-face or remote course, please make sure you are following the attendance policy outlined by your instructor. Many instructors include participation as part of your course grade.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to campus. Your professors will be happy to work with you regarding missing class. Please notify them immediately and, in the case of a positive test or exposure, please report this to the university using the online reporting form.
- Contact the Student Wellness Center if you need practical resources like food, supplies or mental health resources like support groups or counseling. We have professionals waiting to help you.
- Please continue to check your email and read the Weekly Student Bulletin email for updated campus information including clinical resources such as COVID-19 vaccine locations, student activities and programs, campus job opportunities, career services, scholarship and student internship information and many other points of interest to help you have a safe and successful semester.
Campus dining, Starbucks, Student Health Clinic, Career Services, select study spaces and other campus services are open for business, ready to serve students and employees. Some services require appointments or online registration. Please check the department website or the Weekly Student Bulletin email for details.
The campus bookstore will be open to help students obtain spring course materials and textbooks, as well as UNT Dallas merchandise. Bookstore hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Tuesday -Thursday; and 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Friday. The bookstore is closed Saturday and Sunday. Please check the UNT Dallas bookstore website for any changes in hours of operation.
The UNT Dallas library will be open, allowing students to access in person or virtual resources. Library Hours of operation are 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Thursday; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday and Saturday; and noon – 5 p.m., Sunday. Please check the library website for any changes in hours of operation.
Disability Services Accommodations
If you are a student with a diagnosed disability (physical, psychological/emotional, or cognitive) who needs accommodations to be successful in your classes or to participate in extracurricular activities, please submit a request for accommodations. Students are required to self-disclose their disability and submit a request every semester. For assistance, please contact the Office of Disability Services via email at UNTDdisability@untdallas.edu.
Wisdom Hall remains open in Spring 2022. The residence hall is at capacity for COVID-19 protocols. All applicants for Spring 2022 housing will be automatically added to the waitlist. Currently, there is no application fee. Fall 2021 housing students will receive a detailed email regarding fall move out procedures.
During the spring semester, a limited number of student activities will be offered in person. A variety of virtual opportunities and events will be offered as well. Students should watch their UNT Dallas email and check the website for updates.
The Student Solutions Center is here to help guide you in the right direction with financial aid and scholarships, undergraduate admissions, and registrar questions and information. Also, the center can provide guidance regarding academic advising and student affairs departments. If you’re unsure where to go or don’t know where to find an answer for any university-related question, please contact the Student Solutions team. Services are available in person, via website chat, email or phone at: 972-338-1329.
Spring 2022 Academic Calendar
Classes begin January 10, 2022. Please review the Spring 2022 Academic Calendar for other important dates.
The university leadership, faculty and staff want to ensure that all Trailblazers are equipped and prepared to have a successful semester. Please take advantage of your university resources and seek assistance when needed.