Quick Links for Employee Resources
Click the link to obtain additional information and contacts for frequently requested services:
- Employment Verification
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Forms - UNT System Forms Library
- Leaving the University
- Prior State Service
- Tuition Benefits
Finance - Payroll, Purchasing, Travel, Timesheets
- Payroll and W-2 Inquiries, Contact Payroll via email or 855-868-4357
- Payroll Resources
- Timesheet Inquiries, Contact Time and Labor via email
- Time & Labor Training & Resources
Supervisor & HR Liaison Resources
Additional Contacts and Resources
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Did you know that free counseling for help with family, legal or financial issues is just a call of click away for UNT World employees? Employee Assistance Program benefits are designed to help you manage your busy daily life and responsibilities, including major events, work stresses and issues impacting your quality of life as an individual and/or family. Confidential services are available at no cost to active and retired employees, as well as members of their households.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), powered by ComPsych GuidanceResources Online, can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- Call: 855.784.1806; TTY: 800.697.0353
- Access benefits online: guidanceresources.com
- Learn more, find log in instructions.
- Find Equity, Diversity and Inclusion resources or contact via email. Contact UNT Dallas Human Resources.
- For assistance with personnel records and Public Loan Forgiveness Forms, email Human Resources Records or call 1-855-878-7650, Option 4, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Payroll, Direct Deposit, Payroll Deadlines, W-2
Professional Growth/Development and Engagement
- Employee resources to cultivate an organizational culture of learning that promotes employee engagement - Organizational Development and Engagement
- Gallup Engagement Resources
Time and Labor and Timesheets
- Inquiries regarding timesheet, approving time and leave - Contact Time and Labor.
- Time Entry Training for Hourly and Salaried Employees
- If an injury occurs in the workplace and is life-threatening, call 972-780-3000 for assistance.
- Employees should report workplace injuries to their supervisor within 48 hours.
- Contact Risk Manager Johnny Bullock, 972-338-1829 for assistance.