Take your next step!
Be a part of a university that understands and addresses the needs of a transfer student including online courses, intrustive advising, and a class schedule that fits your life.
How to become a Jaguar!
- Submit a Transfer ApplyTexas application on www.applytexas.org for the UNT Dallas.
- Submit a $40 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Submit official transcript from ALL previously attending colleges/universities.
Application Dates/Deadlines and Fees
|Entry Term||Application Date/Deadline|
(3 summer terms offered)
|Final Application Date||July 5, 2017|
|Fall 2017||Priority Date||July 1, 2017|
|Final Deadline||August 4, 2017|
Required for students with 29 or fewer credits
- Official high school transcript or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- SAT (UNT Dallas code 5999) or ACT (UNT Dallas code 6366) score (see note below)
Need assistance? email@example.com or (972) 780.3642