- PeopleAdmin Resources - PeopleAdmin is the technology system used for recruitment, position management and staff performance management for employees across UNT World.
We welcome all new employees to the University of North Texas at Dallas.
New Employee Orientation
As part of your onboarding experience, we require that every new team member attend New Hire Orientation within 30 days of your start date. Currently, New Employee Orientation is conducted virtually via Zoom on the first and third Friday of the month. Campus Human Resources will assist with scheduling.
Your UNT World HR Benefits team provides you a comprehensive introduction to benefits via New Hire Benefits Orientation, held the second and fourth Tuesday of every month via Zoom (1:00pm - 3:00pm). Click for registration information. If you're a new salaried benefits-eligible staff, faculty or graduate-student employee, we strongly encourage you to attend New HIre Benefits Orientation, in addition to the required UNT Dallas New Employee Orientation.
Resources, Policies and Notices
If you have questions, please refer to the UNT Dallas Onboarding Checklist, consult with your supervisor or contact Campus Human Resources. Additional policies and notices are located below.
- Find Employee and Supervisor Onboarding Checklists in the Forms library.
- Find the Employee Ethics and Standards of Conduct Policy.
- Find the New Employee Requirements Policy.
- Find Required Workplace Posters.
When an employee is leaving the university, steps to end employment are completed online via the Off Boarding process. Visit Leaving the University and access the UNT Dallas Off Boarding Resources Guide for important information. Please contact Campus Human Resources for questions.