Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm
DAL 1, Suite 150
7300 University Hills Blvd., Dallas, TX 75241
Our Summer workshop offerings will be posted shortly. Check back after May 8th for more details!
The Office of Distance Learning & Instructional Technology (DLIT) will be resuming weekly “Open Labs” in DAL1.170 for drop-in assistance and consultations!
- Mondays from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesdays from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY. Stop by when available to visit with a DLIT staff member for assistance with instructional design for your hybrid or online courses or to brainstorm and consult on various instructional technologies such as:
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
- Respondus Campus-Wide 4.0
Please come by, we are ready and open to meet and collaborate.
If these times are not convenient, please reach out and let us know and we can set up a time to meet with you individually.
DLIT Open Lab is held in DAL1.170. When you enter DAL1 from the plaza facing Founders Hall, turn left down the hallway with the elevators. Walk past the elevators and Room 170 is the last door on the left before you enter the Distance Learning suite. The door will be open. Come on in!
Who We AreWelcome to the Office of Distance Learning and Instructional Technology (DLIT)! We are a diverse team of professionals supporting all distance-learning efforts at UNT Dallas.
- 100% online courses do not require students to step foot on campus.
- Fully online course which may have mandatory face-to-face sessions totaling no more than 15 percent of the instructional time, where face-to-face sessions may include orientations, laboratory activites, exam reviews, or in-person tests.
- Hybrid/blended refers to courses in which a majority (more than 50 percent but less than 85 percent) of the planned instruction occurs when the students and instructor(s) are not in the same place.
- Web-enhanced courses uses web-based technology to facilitate what is essentially a face-to-face
course. The instructor may use Canvas learning management system to post the syllabus,
assignments and grades.
(Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)