Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of North Texas at Dallas- the city’s first and only public university! Each semester a remarkable group of students enters UNT Dallas’s campus to join our diverse body of scholars on an intellectually stimulating and socially empowering journey. By now you should have activated your student portal. (Instructions)
1. Read your acceptance letters carefully as they provide important information. (University and program specific acceptance letters are sent to the email and mailing address on file).
2. Plan to attend NGSO- New Graduate Student Orientation
3. Activate your UNT Dallas Student Email
4. Complete and submit the Graduate School scholarship application (Check acceptance email for application or email GradSchool@untdallas.edu)
5. If you plan to pursue help with tuition and other expenses, please file a FAFSA and check your student portal and email for any notifications that you may have received from Financial Aid.
6. Contact your Graduate Program Coordinator to get program specific instructions, especially regarding advising and selecting classes. (Check admissions email for contact information).
7. Register for classes. UNT Dallas offers multi-term registration. This service allows you to:
*Some programs may not be set up for multi-term registration. Please check with your Program Coordinator*