Guidelines for Requesting Information
To allow Strategic Analysis & Reporting (SAR) department to serve our constituents data needs please read the following before submitting the request.
- Please check the existing data/dashboards under 'Data and Reports'. The information you are about to request may already be available. If you are new to our website and dashboard, please contact SAR@untdallas.edu for quick tour and how to navigate through the dashboards/data to find what you are looking for.
- All data/information requests must be submitted through our online Date Request Form below.
- Please make sure all fields in the form are complete.
- Please include the following information when submitting a request.
- Detailed purpose for your request (i.e. Accreditation, program evaluation, internal/external reports, etc.)
- If you are completing an official report, please include a copy or screenshot
- Term(s) of data needed (i.e. Fall 2017, Spring 2018, etc.)
- Data elements (i.e. enrollment headcount by school, SCH by Level of Study, Number of Degrees Awarded, Gender, Ethnicity etc.)
- In order for us to respond to your request in timely manner, please do not submit duplicate request.
- Once the request is submitted, someone from the Office of Strategic Analysis & Reporting will reach out to you within 2 business days (48 hours) to notify you that the request has been received.
- Depending on the nature of the request, our standard request completion time is 5 – 15 business days but may take longer for more complex projects/request.
- We reserve the right to question the genuine purpose of every request for the benefit of the institution and the community at large.
Guidelines for Processing Request Priorities
In order to provide accurate, consistent, and high-quality data to all of our stakeholders, we established the following priority list/guidelines to help our office organize our work and priorities on data requests.
- Accreditation and compliance reports.
- Strategic planning and decision support to the executive leadership team.
- Grant application projects.
- Program assessment and evaluation projects.
- Faculty research proposals.
- Data access and reporting.
- Data/Information management and governance.
Start a Request
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have trouble requesting information or have any questions.