The University of North Texas System is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination as outlined in the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, and ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
The system ensures full right of access for persons with disabilities to all terms and conditions of employment, service programs, and activities.
Employees and candidates for employment will be treated on the basis of their ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- ADA National Network
- The Job Accommodation Network, 800-526-7234 - free assistance identifying appropriate accommodations
- U.S. Department of Education
- Applying Performance and Conduct Standards to Employees with Disabilities
- Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities
- Find the ADA Request for Accommodations and the ADA Medical Certification forms in the UNT System forms library.