*Please click here to see how to make an appointment with one of our science tutors.
Our science Peer Learning Consultants (PLCs) provide tutoring, homework, and study assistance for all registered UNT Dallas students who need help with undergraduate science courses. We are staffed by professional tutors and peer tutors (student tutors) who have been recommended by UNT Dallas faculty and have excelled in their academic courses at UNT Dallas. Our PLCs will answer specific content-related and/or homework questions, will help you get started on problems, will check that you are approaching a problem correctly, and will encourage you through the process.
Our center is equipped with computers and some science-related resources and books. It is a group setting, so tutors will float from student to student assisting you and answering your questions. We see students on a walk-in basis, so no appointments are necessary!*
*Hours are subject to change. Please contact the Learning Commons for any changes or check WConline for accurate hours. For tutoring on days when tutors are not available, check out Brainfuse.
|Days Tutoring Available||In-Person||Remote|
|Monday||10am-2pm||10am-2pm & 4pm-8pm|
- BIOL 1082 - Biology for Educators
- BIOL 1132 - Environmental Science
- BIOL 1710 - Biology 1 for Science Majors
- BIOL 1720 - Biology 2 for Science Majors
- BIOL 2301 - Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 3307- Microbiology
- BIOL 3451 - Genetics
- BIOL 3510 - Cell Biology
- BIOC 3300 - Biochemistry
- CHEM 1410 - General Chemistry 1 for Science Majors
- CHEM 1420 - General Chemistry 2 for Science Majors
- CHEM 3370 - Organic Chemistry
- CHEM 3380 - Organic Chemistry 2
- PHYS 1410 - Physics I
- PHYS 1420- Physics II