- Phone: 972-338-1793
- Email: UNTDStudentHealthClinic@untdallas.edu (Do Not Email Specific Health Information)
- Medical Emergencies: 911 or go to the nearest hospital
UNT Dallas Student Center
Lower Level – Suite 0026
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
8AM-11AM and 1PM-4PM
Closed for lunch 12PM-1PM, weekends, and recognized UNT System holidays
Please stay up to date for other Clinic Closures through UNTD Newsletters, TV advertisements, emails, and/or text messages.
New Patient Paperwork
- Click the Schedule An Appointment button above.
- Select New or Returning Patient
- “New Patient” means it will be your first visit to the Clinic
- “Returning Patient” means you have previously been seen at the Clinic
- Select Location as “UNT Dallas”
- Select “Visit Type”
- Select Provider: Gladys Michieka
You won’t be seen until all electronic forms are completed.
After scheduling an appointment, an automated link will be sent via text and/or email. Click the link to access electronic forms that must be completed before visiting the clinic for the first time.
Note: Failure to complete paperwork prior to clinic visit, will result in a delay being seen by healthcare provider.
- The in-house services are free for enrolled uninsured UNT Dallas students.
- External labs sent to Quest or LabCorp are the uninsured student’s fiscal responsibility.
- External medical resources can be provided to uninsured students for further external medical care and or testing.
Insured Students & Employees
- Bring insurance card to each visit.
- Co-pay will be collected at time of visit OR billed.
- Payment may be made by debit/credit card. NO CASH PAYMENTS.
Any additional fees for clinical procedures or testing sent to external resources, will be billed to the patient’s insurance. Patients are responsible for any fees not covered by insurance
Ailments We Treat
- Colds, Cough, Sore Throat
- Flu and COVID related symptoms
- Sinus Infections
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)*
- Minor orthopedic injuries
- Minor superficial wounds
- Infectious skin issues
*If you are uninsured, external medical resources will be provided for free or discounted STI testing with or without treatment.
Note: certain STIs will need to be treated by external medical facilities.
In-House Services We Provide
- Vaccines: Flu & COVID (Moderna Only)
- COVID Test
- Flu Test
- Strep Test
- Mono-Spot Test
- Pregnancy Test
- Glucose check
- Bacterial Vaginosis Test
- Trichomonas Test
- Administration of certain oral and intramuscular medications
- Wound care for superficial wounds and burns
- Simple orthopedic care with available durable medical equipment and x-ray referral service
- Ear lavage for cerumen impacted ears
Note: The Student Health Clinic does not see work-related injuries or create Work Release Letters in relation to work-related injuries and/or surgeries. Please consult with your Human Resources Representative or Risk Management Representative for further assistance.
Patient Privacy and Confidentiality
The UNT Dallas Student Health Clinic is compliant with HIPAA, FERPA, and other state and federal laws. The clinical staff takes steps to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our students and our employees.