- Student Center 0026 (lower level)
- Phone: 972-338-1793
- Medical Emergencies: 911 or go to the nearest hospital
The clinic is not offering in-person appointments at this time. Please contact us to reserve a virtual appointment.
- Services are free for actively enrolled insured and uninsured UNT Dallas and College of Law (COL) students.
- Prescriptions, labs, and imaging will be the student’s financial responsibility.
- The Student Health Clinic has affordable Lab Packages for uninsured students.
- The Student Health Clinic has resources readily available for students. Please see External Medical Resources and/or contact the Student Health Clinic for more information.
- Employees can use their insurance to be seen in the Student Health Clinic.
- Please bring your insurance card to each visit.
- Your Co-pay will be collected at the time of visit by debit/credit card. No cash payments are accepted.
- Employees are financially responsible for any fees not covered by insurance
- Any questions regarding HSC Health billing statements, please contact HSC Health Patient Services at 817-735-2926.
Ailments We Treat
- Colds, Cough, Sore Throat
- Flu and COVID related symptoms
- Sinus Infections
- Ear Infections
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Minor orthopedic injuries
- Minor superficial wounds
- Infectious skin issues
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)*
*If you are uninsured, there is an STI Lab Package for $65 which covers for HIV, Syphilis, and Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Urine. Payment is completed during the Office Visit via Debit Card or Credit Card. Patient name must match what is on the Debit Card or Credit Card. If you are unable to pay, you will be given off-campus medical resources for free or discounted STI testing with or without treatment.
Note: certain STIs will need to be treated by other medical facilities.
In-House Services We Provide
- Vaccines: Flu & COVID
- COVID Test
- Flu Test
- Strep Test
- Mono-Spot Test
- Pregnancy Test
- Glucose check
- Vaginal Bacterial Vaginosis Test
- Vaginal Trichomonas Test
- Administration of certain oral and intramuscular medications
- Wound care for superficial wounds and burns
- Ear lavage for cerumen impacted ears
Simple orthopedic care with available durable medical equipment and x-ray referral service
Note: The Student Health Clinic does not fulfill Medical Clearances, see Work-Related Injuries and Motor Vehicle Accidents, create Work Release Letters, and complete Surgical Pre- and Post-Operative Examinations/Release. Employees—if you have been injured while on the job, please consult with your Human Resources or Risk Management Representative for further assistance.
Patient Privacy and Confidentiality
The UNT Dallas Student Health Clinic is compliant with HIPAA, FERPA, and other state and federal laws. The clinical staff takes steps to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our students and our employees.