- Phone: 972-338-1793
- UNTDStudentHealthClinic@untdallas.edu (Do Not Email Specific Health Information)
- Medical Emergencies: 911 or go to the nearest hospital
UNT Dallas Student Center
Lower Level – Suite 0026
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
8AM-11AM and 1PM-4PM
Closed for lunch 12PM-1PM, weekends, and recognized UNT System holidays. Please stay up to date for other Clinic Closures through UNTD Newsletters, TV advertisements, emails, and/or text messages.
In order to be seen at the Student Health Clinic, you must schedule an appointment.
- Schedule an appointment here or using the button above.
- Select New or Returning Patient
- “New Patient” means it will be your first visit to the Clinic
- “Returning Patient” means you have previously been seen at the Clinic
- Select Location as “UNT Dallas”
- Select “Visit Type”
- Select Provider: Gladys Michieka
- Click “Send Code”, then Check Email (Inbox/Spam/Junk) or SMS Text for a Code to Complete Scheduling the Appointment
You won’t be seen until all electronic forms are completed.
After scheduling an appointment, an automated link will be sent via text and/or email. Click the link to access electronic forms that must be completed before visiting the clinic.
Note: Failure to complete paperwork prior to clinic visit, will result in a delay being seen by healthcare provider.
- The Office Visit (in-person & virtual) and In-House services are free for actively enrolled insured and uninsured UNT Dallas and College of Law (COL) students.
- Prescriptions, labs, and imaging will be the student’s financial responsibility.
- The Student Health Clinic has resources readily available for students. Please see External Medical Resources and/or contact the Student Health Clinic for more information.
- Employees can use their insurance to be seen in the Student Health Clinic.
- Please bring your insurance card to each visit.
- Your Co-pay will be collected at the time of visit by debit/credit card. No cash payments are accepted.
- Employees are financially responsible for any fees not covered by insurance
- Any questions regarding HSC Health billing statements, please contact HSC Health Patient Services at 817-735-2926.
Ailments We Treat
- Colds, Cough, Sore Throat
- Flu and COVID related symptoms
- Sinus Infections
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)*
- Minor orthopedic injuries
- Minor superficial wounds
- Infectious skin issues
*If you are uninsured, medical resources will be provided to access free or discounted
STI testing with or without treatment.
Note: certain STIs will need to be treated by other medical facilities.
In-House Services We Provide
- Vaccines: Flu & COVID
- COVID Test
- Flu Test
- Strep Test
- Mono-Spot Test
- Pregnancy Test
- Glucose check
- Bacterial Vaginosis Test
- Trichomonas Test
- Administration of certain oral and intramuscular medications
- Wound care for superficial wounds and burns
- Ear lavage for cerumen impacted ears
Simple orthopedic care with available durable medical equipment and x-ray referral service
Note: The Student Health Clinic does not see work-related injuries or create Work Release Letters in relation to work-related injuries and/or surgeries. Please consult with your Human Resources Representative or Risk Management Representative for further assistance.
Patient Privacy and Confidentiality
The UNT Dallas Student Health Clinic is compliant with HIPAA, FERPA, and other state and federal laws. The clinical staff takes steps to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our students and our employees.