Who We Are
The Trailblazers Care Pantry is an on-campus resource for students. The pantry offers
non-perishable and perishable food items, hygiene products, and more to UNT Dallas
students. The pantry also includes a Career Closet that provides clothing items to
students to use for internships and job interviews.
What We Offer
- A shopping experience set up where students can come in and select their items.
- Healthy Habit workshops to guide students in making nutritious meals.
- Break Bag options where students can pick up pre-made bags to have during school breaks.
- A Career Closet that students can get clothing items from to use during job interviews
Where To Start
First-time pantry users will need to complete an intake form. This form will provide
us with the necessary information to help provide the best resources and options for
using the pantry and any other on-campus or community resources. You can access the
form by clicking here.
Hours of Operation
The hours for the spring 2023 semester are:
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
There are several ways that you can donate to the pantry, all of which greatly impact
the lives of UNT Dallas and what we are able to offer.
- Item: The Trailblazers Care Pantry is happy to accept any food, clothing, and toiletry
items you may want to donate. We are currently working on a list of most needed items,
which we will post here soon.
- Time: If you are interesting in volunteering with the pantry, please send us an email
and we can help make this happen.
- Money: There is no dollar amount that we actively seek when it comes to monetary donations.
Any little bit can help us stock our shelves. If you would like to make a monetary
donations, please click here.
If you have questions about the Trailblazers Care Pantry, please feel free to send
us an email. You can also stop by the pantry on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.