Students' Guide to Sponsored Billing
Our goal is to make fee payment for sponsored students as hassle-free as possible. Following these steps helps us ensure your student account is properly credited. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your schedule.
- Please submit your sponsor documents to Student Business Services in a timely manner.
- Documents may be submitted by email, mail, or in person, depending on the individual sponsors requirements. Submitted documents must be complete and contain all applicable signatures. Please review your account through mydallas.unt.edu to verify the sponsor payment has been applied and any remaining balance is paid by the applicable payment deadline.
NOTE: Sponsor funds will not be applied to your account if you have an outstanding balance.
- Sponsor payments are limited by individual sponsors and we cannot exceed those limits. Any balance above a sponsor's limit is the student's responsibility and must be paid by the applicable payment deadline.
- If you have submitted your sponsor documents prior to registration the sponsor payment should be reflected on your student account once you register. If you are registering during regular registration and your sponsor payment is not reflected on your account, please contact the Sponsored Billing area of Student Business Services that day to avoid cancellation of your class schedule.
- You are responsible for payment arrangements and must contact our office each semester. If we have not receive your paperwork by the first class day, you must make payment and be reimbursed after your paperwork has been received.
- If you are withdrawing from the University, please contact us to cancel your sponsor's payment. You are responsible for any non-refundable fees on your account; the sponsor will not pay these fees.