How can Brainfuse help me?
When UNT Dallas students aren't able to come to the Writing Center, they can still receive feedback on their writing by utilizing Brainfuse. The Learning Commons staff have vetted the program, and we have determined that Brainfuse tutors are equally as qualified as our staff to help students with their writing and is a suitable substitute or aggregate to their tutoring experience here on campus.
Brainfuse tutors can review student essays or other writing assignment in any subject. They will give students a detailed critique that identifies their strengths and provides concrete examples and suggestions on exactly how to improve. As a student, you’ll get a focused revision plan, targeted comments where you need them, and writing help on any issue you ask about.
*Students who submit writing assignments to Brainfuse can expect a return time around 24 hours*
Need help submitting an essay for review?
Click “Submit Paper” to upload your paper to the Writing Lab. Your tutor will analyze your paper and provide constructive feedback within 24 hours.
- Select “Submit Paper” from the homepage to choose your assignment type.
- When prompted, provide details about your assignment and any areas where you would like your tutor to focus.
- Attach your paper and select “Submit.” Please note that only one file may be submitted at one time.
- You will receive a confirmation once you have submitted your file. A tutor will review your paper and return it with analysis within 24 hours.
- When your review is complete, you will receive a notification email and see an alert in the Writing Lab box on the HelpNow home page. You can retrieve the review of your paper in “My Message Center.”