UNT Dallas is proud to be the only four-year university partner to Dallas ISD’s P-TECH Early College High Schools (ECHS). Through this unique collaboration, Lincoln B-TECH and Sunset P-TECH students take their senior-year classes on the UNT Dallas campus. Students are afforded the opportunity to earn up to 60 college credit hours tuition-free while in high school, creating a pathway to achieve a bachelor’s degree in just two years after graduating high school.
Visit the ECHS at UNT Dallas website for more details and information on this partnership.
We seek to make the application process as easy as possible. Check out the steps, resources and videos below for more information.
- Apply for admission to the UNT Dallas dual credit program via ApplyTexas. Watch this video tutorial or use this step-by-step guide for help. Use this Application Checklist to help you stay on track. Deadline to submit application is July 1, 2022 and all supporting documents should be submitted by July 8, 2022.
- Submit a completed and signed Early College HS Enrollment Form.
- Request your official transcripts from both your high school and all previously attended colleges be sent to UNT Dallas.
- Submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination or qualifying exemption. Learn about the meningitis vaccination requirement.
- Check you myUNTD student portal for any additional checklist items and the status of your application.
We are here to help
- UNT Dallas Admissions Office Virtual Drop-In Office Hours
- If you have questions or need help completing the application process, you can meet virtually with an admission counselor. Reach out to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us
- Do you have a quick question? You can chat with us during regular business hours.
- Lincoln HS welcome from Admissions Director
- Sunset HS welcome from Admissions Director
- Bienvenida Para Los Padres (Español)
- UNTD ECHS ApplyTexas Completion Tutorial
- Activating your EUID and Accessing Your myUNTD Student Portal and Email
- Vist our Resource page for more helpful resources.
You Are Admitted, What's Next?
Congratulations on your admission to the Early College High School program! Do you know how to get ready to start at UNT Dallas?
In preparation for this school year, please review each of the items below and make note of events and deadlines.