To be considered for Summer Financial Aid, you must:
- Be accepted for admission by the university and enrolled in an eligible degree program. Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Complete the FAFSA or the Renewal FAFSA. Priority is given to early applicants.
- The 2021-2022 FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for the Summer 2022 term.
- If you have a TASFA on file for the current academic year, you will need to indicate
that you are a TASFA applicant on the Summer Expected Enrollment form.
- The 2021-2022 TASFA is used to determine eligibility for the Summer 2022 term.
- Complete the Summer Expected Enrollment form in your myDallas or myLaw student portal.
- Verify and finalize any pending items by checking your “To Do List” in the "task tile" on myDallas or myLaw portal.
- The deadline to submit the Summer 2022 Expected Enrollment Form is Monday, July, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- The deadline to submit the 2021-2022 FAFSA or TASFA application is June 30, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
To complete the Summer Financial Aid application, you must:
UNT DALLAS Enrollment Chart
|Full Time||8+ hours||12+ hours||9+ hours|
|Three Quarter Time||N/A||9-11 hours||6-8 hours|
|Half Time||4-7 hours||6-8 hours||5 hours|
|Less Than Half Time||N/A||less than 6 hours||less than 5 hours|
Summer financial aid funds will begin disbursing on the first day of each session once the student begins attendance in the minimum required hours.
Example: Joe enrolled in 6 hours for the summer term. Joe starts his first 3-hour class on 5/16/2022. On 6/6/2022 he starts attendance in his second 3-hour class. When Joe started attending on 6/6/2022 he met the half time attendance requirement and aid will now disburse.
Summer Dallas Promise students will have their accounts reviewed for possible funding beginning on Monday, July 18, 2022.