Verification of Enrollment/Enrollment Certificate
UNT Dallas student enrollment verifications are supplied by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).Third parties such as health care companies, prospective employers, or insurance agencies seeking verification of enrollment may contact the NSC online by going to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website.
Student Enrollment Verification Self-Service
Current and former UNT Dallas students may request their own enrollment verification/certification through a direct link on the myUNTD portal. Enrollment verification certificates printed via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) should be accepted as official and can be used for insurance companies, scholarships, employment and all other services that require proof of enrollment at the University of North Texas at Dallas. Students are encouraged to obtain enrollment verification via the NSC. The Clearinghouse provides student with instant access to their enrollment information 24 hours/day, 7 days/week at no charge. Students may request official verification of enrollment, classification, degrees received, and academic status for employment and financial aid purposes.
Verifications of enrollment may be accessed as follows:
- Log into myUNTDallas with your EUID and password. (For help with your EUID and password, please contact the UNT Dallas Help Desk at 972-338-1448).
- Select the Academic Records tile.
- Select Enrollment Verification from the left hand menu.
- A new browser window will open, redirecting you to the National Student Clearinghouse self-service site.
- Select “Obtain an enrollment certificate” and follow the prompts to request a certificate verifying your enrollment for the current term or for all enrollments at UNT Dallas starting only with the Fall 2015 semester and/or later.
Initial enrollment data will be submitted to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) on the first day of classes. Student enrollment information will be updated regularly during the academic term. To request an enrollment verification/certification reflecting registered hours for a future term, or for veterans requesting an enrollment verification for military purposes, please contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.
UNT Dallas has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide all degree verifications. Third parties such as prospective employers should contact the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) at:
- Web: National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
For more information, contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or at 972-780-3664.