Meet with Our Advisors!
Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak, our office is making adjustments to better serve our students. We are now offering limited on campus appointments in addition to phone or a virtual appointments.
To schedule an appointment, please email Advising@untdallas.edu with your name, ID number, major, and the date and time that works best for you. You may also click here to get instructions on how to schedule an appointment yourself.
Academic Advising is available for all admitted undergraduate students as they plan for the future and work toward degree completion. Advisors can guidance in areas such as:
- Academic Planning
- Course Selection
- Major Exploration
- Major & Degree Requirements
- Dropping/Adding Classes
- Setting up your Degree Plan
- Campus Resource Referral
Academic Advising is open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Students responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing for your advising appoinment
- compliance with university catalog policies and requirements
- satisfactory completion of all 'in progress' course work
- notifying your college of major/degree/catalog year changes
- meeting all course/sequence prerequisites
- submitting official transcripts of all transfer work
- applying for graduation during your final semester by the deadline listed in the schedule of classes
- meeting all graduation requirements as listed in your university catalog