Let’s Get Started
NOTE: If you already have an account on GreenLightLocker.com through another school (e.g. DCCCD), then there is no need to register again at GreenLightLocker.com. Please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account and navigate to your profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on “Claim Credentials” and paste your UNTD GreenLight enrollment code. Then press the “Verify & Add” button. You should see your UNTD transcript added to your GreenLight Locker.
If you don’t currently have an account on GreenLightLocker.com, please follow these steps:
- Lookup your GreenLight enrollment code by following the video below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQvwLdNNcoI
- Access GreenLightLocker.com and click on Register using the instructions in the registration tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHIPG1E34A&feature=youtu.be
- Paste your Enrollment Code, type your date of birth and last name, then press “Validate.”
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish setting up your profile.
- After you verify and activate your account, you'll be able to request a digital version of your transcript, which can be sent electronically to any institution via email. Please inform the recipient that they will receive an email from GreenLight.
- Unofficial transcripts are easy to obtain as well and can be printed or just kept for your own records.
Find More Information
- Helpful Tutorial on How to Use GreenLight:
- Helpful Tutorial if You Have Trouble Registering on the GreenLight site:
Note: GreenLight does not provide official, printed transcripts. If you need a printed copy of your official UNT Dallas transcript, go to our website.
Main GreenLight Tutorials
How To Share Your Transcript via GreenLight:
GreenLight Registration Troubleshooting:
Supplemental GreenLight Tutorials
My Transcript is Outdated:
I need to know about the FERPA release
I forgot my username
I forgot my password
I am having issues with the registration form
I am having issues with the enrollment code
GreenLightLocker.com website is not loading
I need to know what browsers are supported
I am having issues sharing a transcript